Passionate about bringing new ideas into the world of future mobile platforms and design 🚀
My professionalism consists of determination, curiosity, responsibility and precision.
or anywhere else in the world 🌍
years of developer experience
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
with a degree in
SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken)
SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken)
(Mar '23 - Present)
• Contract work (outsourced through Baltic Amadeus) on developing savings & investment related iOS application. • Ensure quality and good user experience for more than 800 thousand clients. • Participation in launching new features to Baltic countries. • Learning from experienced developers community. • Constant communication in English with the team.
(May '21 - Present)
• Developing native UIKit and SwiftUI iOS and watchOS applications with one of them being a highly customizable white-label application for three different Lithuanian banks and credit unions.
• Proposing best practices of design changes and additions for building a better user interface and experience.
• Performing code reviews to reduce risk, increase efficiency and ensure high quality.
• Sharing knowledge (e.g. pair programming, workshops) with the team.
• Maintaining Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) automation flows with Fastlane, GitLab and TestFlight.
• Writing mocks and tests for checking code integration and validation.
• Using Git for version control.
• Implementing MVVMi + State Machine, Clean Swift (VIP) and Coordinator architecture patterns.
• Including Apple's Combine framework for asynchronous programming.
• Working in Agile and Scrum development teams.
• Estimating tasks completion time by foreseeing risks, evaluating knowledge, expectations with Atlassian Jira.
• Interviewing, onboarding and mentoring iOS developers to help them gain the skills and knowledge they need to contribute to the development of a product as early as possible.
• Leading the iOS mobile development team.
• Working in a structured way to stay organised, focused and efficient.
average variance of estimated and actual time spent on tasks
Customer Success Manager
(May '19 - May '21)
• Answering customers’ queries and providing reliable information via live chat and email.
• Documenting interactions, handling and resolving incidents, troubleshooting technical issues and educating customers for a product having more than 10 millions users. • Ensuring excellent customer experience, building and developing customer relationships (led to having quality assurance agents providing additional comments on exceptional friendliness and kindness). • Different scenarios management using appropriate communication.
• Escalating issues to higher tier support.
• Managing Internal Knowledge Base (IKB).
• Testing internal iOS and macOS applications and providing appropriate feedback.
• Using GitLab for registering iOS and macOS applications issues.
• Familiarizing with enterprise infrastructure. • Onboarding and teaching beginners support agents.
average work quality assurance evaluation
Technical Support Intern
(Mar '18 - Dec '18)
• Helping IT specialists to overcome a variety of obstacles and speed up the tasks.
• Continuous communication with partners, clients and distributors, fulfilling clients' needs and solving their problems.
• Workflow optimization by creating applications based on PowerShell.
• IP telephony system configuration.
• Company's development in social media area.
• Familiarizing with IT company infrastructure.
"Very proactive and driven team member with great technical knowledge."
- Lukas Sinkevičius, Customer Success Team Lead
"Exudes confidence and has a pulsating and friendly personality that allows him to get along others very quickly and well in any setting."
- Eglė Strackaitė, Project Manager
"Detail-oriented, professional and extremely passionate about his craft."
- Vinod Ramamoorthy, Senior Designer
"In a very short period of time Liudas showed that he is highly motivated and skilled. After one year he was already in charge of our iOS platform."