Passionate about bringing new ideas into the world of future mobile platforms and design. My professionalism consists of determination, curiosity, responsibility and precision.
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
Bachelor of Science (BSc), Information Systems (Sep '17 - Jun '21)
SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken)
iOS Developer (Mar '23 - Present)
• Contract work (outsourced through Baltic Amadeus) on developing savings & investment related iOS application from scratch.
• Ensure quality and good user experience for more than 800 thousand clients.
• Participation in launching new features to Baltic countries.
• Learning from experienced developers community.
• Constant communication in English with the team.
iOS Developer (May '21 - Present)
• Developing native UIKit and SwiftUI iOS and watchOS applications with one of them being a highly customizable white-label application for three different Lithuanian banks and credit unions.
• Ensuring solutions meet the highest performance, security, and UX requirements.
• Proposing best practices of design changes and additions for building a better user interface and experience.
• Performing code reviews to reduce risk, increase efficiency and ensure high quality (resulted in 95% crash-free users over the past months).
• Sharing knowledge (e.g. pair programming, workshops) with the team.
• Maintaining Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) automation flows with Fastlane, GitLab and TestFlight.
• Writing mocks and tests for checking code integration and validation.
• Using Git for version control.
• Implementing MVVMi + State Machine and Clean Swift (VIP) architecture patterns.
• Including Apple's Combine framework for asynchronous programming.
• Working in Agile and Scrum development teams.
• Estimating tasks completion time by foreseeing risks, evaluating knowledge, expectations with Atlassian Jira (led to an average variance of less than 20% between estimated and actual time spent).
• Interviewing, onboarding and mentoring iOS developers to help them gain the skills and knowledge they need to contribute to the development of a product as early as possible (two iOS developers onboarded successfully).
• Leading the iOS mobile development team.
• Working in a structured way to stay organised, focused and efficient.
Notable projects include
Customer Success Manager (May '19 - May '21)
• Answering customers’ queries and providing reliable information via live chat and email.
• Documenting interactions, handling and resolving incidents, troubleshooting technical issues and educating customers for a product having more than 10 millions users. • Ensuring excellent customer experience, building and developing customer relationships (led to having work quality evaluation of over 95%, and quality agents providing additional comments on exceptional friendliness and kindness). • Different scenarios management using appropriate communication.
• Escalating issues to higher tier support.
• Managing Internal Knowledge Base (IKB).
• Testing internal iOS and macOS applications and providing appropriate feedback.
• Using GitLab for registering iOS and macOS applications issues.
• Familiarizing with enterprise infrastructure. • Onboarding and teaching beginners support agents.
Technical Support Intern (Mar '18 - Dec '18)
• Helping IT specialists to overcome a variety of obstacles and speed up the tasks.
• Continuous communication with partners, clients and distributors, fulfilling clients' needs and solving their problems.
• Workflow optimization by creating applications based on PowerShell.
• IP telephony system configuration.
• Company's development in social media area.
• Familiarizing with IT company infrastructure.